[ale] AT&T best statement from support

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Fri Apr 10 08:42:45 EDT 2015

Even funnier to me than the statement form the AT&T person is the probable glazed over eyes they had as you were explaining what you wanted.    No doubt he was thinking:
Why is this guy talking about Nat?   I don't know anyone named Nat!   Why is he using CB code like ten:twenty-four - doesn't he know this is a phone call?   What is a ten:twenty-four anyway?  Is that better than ten:four?  Network?  He just asked about network - does he think this is LinkedIn?

Anything beyond "It don't work" is going to beyond the average hiree in a call center as most of them seem to have been obtained by having someone drive around looking for "Will work for food" signs.