[ale] ot: back to taxes

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Wed Apr 1 10:31:49 EDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 08:45:38AM -0400, Pete Hardie wrote:
> My personal opinion is that a professional is worth the money to save
> yourself the time, unless you are filing the 1040EZ

The time actually spent filling out the forms is usually pretty
minor compared to the time spent assembling the records necessary to
know what to put on the forms.

Don't get me wrong, if you have anything other than 1040
income, consulting a proper CPA is a damn good idea.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^