[ale] Where to buy an SSL Certificate?

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Thu Feb 27 09:31:10 EST 2014

I've used DigiCert in the past and their support is superb. You can live
chat with them on their web site and they will answer any question you have
and/or will go back and research if needed and get back to you.  They are
actual SSL engineers and not just some low level 1 script followers.

For any CA that your software doesn't know about, you generally just need
to configure the intermediate cert bundle along with your site's actual
cert, and the cert should validate with no issues.

❧ Brian Mathis