[ale] Survey - preferred Linux distro, desktop, and browser.

Jay Lozier jslozier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 15:10:41 EDT 2013

Interesting that Gentoo is also a local slang term for a prostitute.
Marketing people often find they may accidentally use a term that is an
insult or derogatory in another country. Sometimes dialect differences
can lead to some humorous situations.

Also, our Linux
Me
openSUSE, occasionally Linux Mint
Cinnamon/Mate/XCFE - I migrate between them.
Chrome, Opera, Firefox - Opera has the better built download manager.

Swambo,
Linux Mint
Cinnamon
Chrome, Firefox