[ale] Survey - preferred Linux distro, desktop, and browser.

Damon Chesser damon at damtek.com
Thu Oct 17 20:22:10 EDT 2013

Forgive bad formatting, sending from my Google nexus 4:

Debian, Sid  for desktop:

xfce4 for window manager IF I have multi monitors, otherwise gnome shell also works if I have a tool bar installed (avent window manager, Cairo, awn, or some such like it)

Firefox

Now you all can check your supplied answers against my correct ones.

Anybody use KDE?