[ale] SLES, OpenSuse and the 11.1 conundrum

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed May 22 21:41:42 EDT 2013

Okay, I think I need a bit more info to help.
1.  What is the output of "zypper lr"
2.  What method did you use to try to install (zypper, yast, rpm)
3.  What is the output of "zypper search subversion"
4.  What is the output of rpm -qa|grep subversion
5.  What is the output of "cat /etc/SuSE-release"
6.  What is the output of "zypper ll"

Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield