[ale] If you own (almost) ANY HDD, repartition with 4k boundaries

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sun Jan 6 13:17:40 EST 2013

On 1/6/2013 08:53, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:

> By the way, security patch support for Windows XP ends in something like 400 days.

Speaking of this, anyone know how/where to download full copies of all
the patches (preferably in one giant download or at least something that
can be scripted).  I've got two machines that probably couldn't handle
Win7 and if I ever have to reinstall them, I'll need the patch files to
bring them back up to reasonable security.