[ale] getting Untrusted connection on one system but not the other?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:28:27 EDT 2013

My CentOS6 system is just fine with the cert provided by
https://www.statefarm.com (I've never been there until just now).
 You likely need to reinstall firefox or dig into the security setting and
see if you are missing some CA certs.

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Scott Castaline <skotchman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have to different systems both with Fedora 19 installed, both have
> Firefox 22.0. On one when I try to access https://www.statefarm.com I
> get the warning of "This Connection is Untrusted" dialog. On the other
> it goes right to the expected log-in screen and I can access my account.
>
> Anyone have any idea what I should be looking for? I do realize that I
> could have something set wrong in one system but I'm not sure what.
> --
> Sent from my home PC running Fedora18 to you and NSA, FBI, CIA, HSA
> and God only knows who else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain