[ale] getting Untrusted connection on one system but not the other?

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 22:59:34 EDT 2013

Okay, dumb question, How? I heve reinstalled FF and am able to go to
http://www.statefarm.com, but as soon as it tries to go to https it
fails. I've been thinking that it had something to do with the ssl/tls
subsystem, but I'm not sure where it is on a Fedora system. I find stuff
on RH keeping it in /etc/httpd, but when I try to trace it on this
system, I find myself going in circle.

Chuck, when you were over earlier, you had mentioned a possible root
cert was corrupted, which was where I thought it maybe the problem. Can
you, or Jim point me in the direction of how do I find this file(s)?