[ale] getting Untrusted connection on one system but not the other?

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:41:15 EDT 2013

I have to different systems both with Fedora 19 installed, both have
Firefox 22.0. On one when I try to access https://www.statefarm.com I
get the warning of "This Connection is Untrusted" dialog. On the other
it goes right to the expected log-in screen and I can access my account.

Anyone have any idea what I should be looking for? I do realize that I
could have something set wrong in one system but I'm not sure what.
--
Sent from my home PC running Fedora18 to you and NSA, FBI, CIA, HSA
and God only knows who else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!