[ale] Atlantic Nexus contact?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:37:04 EDT 2012

Finally got in touch with them tonight. I was getting a ridiculously
bad sync rate. Did a dirty hack on a filter and installed it into the
NID, but I still have a lot of noise. They added a "noise profile" to
my line so that we can see how it works for the next few days. But I
also need to get a better soldering iron so that I can do a better job
with my filter mod.

But, yeah, I concur that they seem to be on the way out. Which really
sucks. The only "broadband" I can get is DSL, and I really don't want
to have to get AT&T.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/