[ale] OT if you must use windows, upgrade to windows 7, not 8, within a year

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Oct 16 14:57:35 EDT 2012

Thanks for the note.  I looked at since you mentioned it.  I'm going to keep it in mind but the keys look a bit small for my thumbs.  What I would like is something that automatically beeps when I make a spelling error.  Also, almost every time use a contraction, the spell checker complains about it even though the word is valid.  I don't know if there is a way to fix that.

Sincerely,

Ron