No subject

Tue Nov 13 08:16:38 EST 2012

other languages. Perhaps it is just a publicity problem with the language?<=
br>
Regardless, we all learn to rely on outside expert opinions in areas where =
we<br>
cannot become an expert. =A0The security experts to which I listen will not=
 put<br>
php code on the internet and only allow it internally when accessed directl=
y<br>
from the corporate network or over a VPN. While I have a slight interest in=
software security, none of it includes trying to make php programs better. =
=A0I&#39;d<br>
prefer to make multithreaded C code safe for direct internet use - it would=
 be<br>
much less painful. ;)<br>