[ale] OT: a interesting new Android 4.04 based toy to play with

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Wed Nov 21 13:06:09 EST 2012

"Ron Frazier (ALE)" <atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:

> I cannot find any evidence of Google apps, so it may not support the Google
> market.

It's not installed by default, but the process described on this page[1] worked
for me.

> By the way, does anyone know where I can find a list of android keyboard
> shortcuts when you use one of these things with a Bluetooth keyboard.  Things
> like cut, copy, paste, home, end, etc.  This keyboard doesn't have any page
> up, page down, home, and end keys.

I ended up installing the Hacker's Keyboard app[2]. It's particularly good for
ConnectBot sessions.

  -Jason

[1] http://www.the-digital-reader.com/2012/06/10/how-to-add-android-market-to-polaroid-pmid702c/
[2] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard&hl=en