[ale] OT: Younger brother in Afghanistan

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:12:49 EST 2012

I will keep you all posted and the big needs as they come up. I know my
family have packages in route to him now. I am impressed with the outpour
of support for him. (Actually got him using linux on his laptop, never did
figure out how to get his smart card reader to work for email/ako login)

For the guy who said field artillery within 101st being called the balls of
the eagle, they are still called that today.

Thanks for your support.

Jonathan