[ale] Carroll Shelby

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:59:14 EDT 2012

Back in the early 80's my brother-in-law's brother-in-law had a
Porsche I think the Carrera. He let us try it out. I saw blue flashing
lights up ahead which prompted me to look at the speedometer. I was
doing 60mph in a 25mph zone and was still in 2nd gear. I stopped the
car got out and let him drive us back to my brother-in-law's house.
Never had the urge for one of those again at least not for "normal"
driving.

- --