[ale] CLI conversion of word DOCs to PDF

Cameron Kilgore ghostfreeman at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:43:34 EDT 2012

The most documentation I expect from code is Javadoc-esque blocks before each function/method call, its expected output (especially type), and params. I treat OO programming like every class is its own autonomous black box, and I shouldn't need to spend hours going through the code, to figure out what the expected output should be.

Folks, its not hard to write a couple of sentences describing what a function does.

--
Cameron Kilgore