[ale] Seeking opinions on Terminal Server setup

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:26:52 EDT 2011

K12LTSP supports multiple style of pxe-boot clients by providing a linux
environment on tty1 and an optional rdp client on tty2. It's based on Cento5
so it stable for another 4 years.
The new one from v6 is in beta and rather needs more care and feeding than
is advisable for production.
It's also workable from fedora 14 by adding ltsp packages. Note this will
not support real i386 or i486 clients anymore.