[ale] cups accounting

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:21:51 EDT 2011

The free version is the same as the $25 version. The $25 version is packaged
nicer. Think srpm vs. rpm from RedHat but not as complicated.

It's not clear that the $25 is a one-time-fee-for-life :-)

I forked over the $$ years ago and was very impressed. Somewhere in my email
is my access data....

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 9:13 AM, John Heim <john at johnheim.net> wrote:

> I saw pykota but immediately ignored it because they want $25 for it. I
> also
> looked at the jasmine web site but it said the latest version was from
> 2006.
>
> So I'm in the process of trying the free version of pykota that you can
> download via svn. I'm not intimidated by trying to compile something but I
> am suspicious that the free version might be quirky because the author
> would
> have a disincentive to make it friendly. So we will see.

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky*