[ale] OT: Would you like to make a difference?

Wolf Halton wolf at wolfhalton.info
Mon May 9 17:01:29 EDT 2011

Aaron already knows about the group of professionals that advises ITT
Tech on better ways to reach today's students and to prepare them for
entering the IT job area.  I would like to have more ALE members in the
PAC meeting that is coming up on Friday the 14th at ITT Tech at 6:00.

If you are interested in taking part, please contact me:
The people who would fit in best are those who work in the IT field and
know what it takes to succeed there.  Since that is almost everybody in
ALE, I thought it made sense to offer membership in this professional
group.  There is no pay involved, but we will feed you well in exchange
for your attendance.

Questions?

M. Wolf Halton
Acting Chair