[ale] Celebrate - Usama killed!

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Mon May 2 17:16:52 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 15:40 -0400, Rev. Johnny Healey wrote:
> In the future, can conversations celebrating political assassinations
> please be marked "OT"?

I would agree, when I see a discussion on political assassinations, I
will do that.  This was a clear case of self defense, or justice, which
ever you prefer.  ~3000 people did not go home on that day, ever.  And I
will concede that this would be "Man's Justice" not God's, but hey, it's
man's day.

Just my 2c worth, not even trying to be snarky (and failing).

I will also concede, given my point, that this discussion would still be
OT.  Noted.