[ale] bulleting board app setup anyone

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sat Jun 25 04:59:45 EDT 2011

On 06/24/2011 07:03 PM, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> Wiki is already there to share info.  The issue that we are having is
> we receive emails like
> Deploying to Integ Server in 5 mins.
> or
> Moving client from poda to podb
> These emails while informative are annoying.
> What I want to see is a Instant Message to all our Sametime users in
> our group with this info and a link , in case I have not seen it in
> real time.
> The message Moving client from poda to podb is     sent as a broadcast
> to a bunch of developers with the link and the link is posted to the
> bulletin board.
> -Narahari
I'm not sure I've followed what you are looking for but it seems a
trivial task to add a user to the mailing list, write a procmail filter
for that user to grab the text of each message and store it somewhere.
Use php or perl to read the messages and present them as a web page.
It's an afternoon exercise.  You could probably get a student in
Pakistan to write it for you cheaply.  :)

Jim.