[ale] bulleting board app setup anyone

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:08:32 EDT 2011

Uuh, the classical solution to this is a wiki.  You can put stuff on
it and people can look up what they need.  Anyone can change
things as they become out of date or erroneous.  I've had pretty good
luck with TWiki ( http://twiki.org/ ) in several organizations. It
features good security ( helpful for convincing PHBs ) and a plug-in
architecture with a wide variety of different gizmos available for
various things (e.g. photo albums, blogs, or forms ).

-- CHS