[ale] [OT] Great Geek Giveaway! DATE CHANGE

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Jun 16 07:12:18 EDT 2011

Robert wrote:
>> Due to a family matter, I must postpone the GGG until June 25 as I
>> will not be around this Saturday.
>
> Hmmm.. I've been wanting to convert my cave into a media room.. you're just
> around the corner from me, and postponing just might give me time to sort
> through my junk... It will probably be so crowded that nobody would notice
> someone with a hand-truck adding to the pile instead of taking from it. :-)
> And as Arlo Guthrie said, "one big pile is better than two little piles."

Love it.  Hmmm, when do you plan to drop your stuff off, I don't want to
be there at the same time.  Too many people dropping stuff off might get
suspicious. ;)

> Everyone sing along now...
>
>   You can get anything you want, from Jim's base-a-ment
>   You can get anything you want, from Jim's base-a-ment
>   Walk right in it's around the back
>   Just a half a mile from the railroad track
>   You can get anything you want, from Jim's base-a-ment
>
>   Da da da da da da da dum
>   From Jim's base-a-ment

<hijack>

Love Arlo.  Named my dog Focha.  Don't know if that's the way Arlo
spelled it but...

Now it all started two Thanksgivings ago, was on - two years ago on
Thanksgiving, when my friend and I went up to visit Alice at the
restaurant, but Alice doesn't live in the restaurant, she lives in the
church nearby the restaurant, in the bell-tower, with her husband Ray
and Focha the dog.

</hijack>

--
Until later, Geoffrey