[ale] gnome3. I give up.

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Jun 6 12:56:12 EDT 2011

Classic gnome and compiz is what I want and what works for me in this
application.  I do coding, website development and graphics on my home
system.  Reinventing the wheel is not what I want as a user and member
of this community; it's usability and ease of getting what I want from
an OS that I can configure to do what I want.  To that end the
"classics" worked just fine for me.  But that's just me....RinL