[ale] Yet ANOTHER reason to love Linux

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Mon Jan 17 20:58:43 EST 2011

On 01/17/2011 07:48 PM, Joshua Kite wrote:
> My color laser printer died, so today was the day I picked out a
> replacement.  I settled on an HP Officejet Pro 8000.

but, it's not a laser... you went back to inkjet?
I was looking at that one to replace my 5610 that is getting a little
old.. Right now the 5610 is shared resource from Debian, but my wifes
Vi$ta laptop has issues with it not printing all the time.. I usually
leave it turned off, and her print jobs don't always go through.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800