[ale] [OT] Electric lawnmower for sale

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Apr 28 16:41:09 EDT 2011

I know there are lots of eco types on the list, so I am posting this here. I
have an electric lawnmower. It won't work for my yard, its too big and so
takes me two days to mow it. If someone wants it, and has a half acre or
less, I'll bring it to you for $100. Or you can pick it up. (We have about
3/4 acre of lawn, it does about 2/3 of it in one go.) Probably best for
someone who has a very small yard.

Downside is that a battery for it costs nearly as much as a gas lawnmower,
so I am just going to get one of those.

It has a collection bag, side discharger, and mulching plug. Also has
instruction manual.

Battery is lead-acid if that is important to you.

Contact me off-list if interested.

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!