[ale] [OT] Speaking at Election Advisory Council meetings: 4/27 Atlanta ; 5/25 Savannah

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 22:27:29 EDT 2011

The currently installed Georgia Secretary of State has recently
assembled an "Elections Advisory Council" for the purported
purpose of "reviewing the Georgia Election Code and State
Election Board Rules throughout 2011 and making [non binding]
recommendations that improve and strengthen Georgia’s
election laws and procedures. The Elections Advisory Council
will look particularly at improvements that create cost savings
and increase efficiencies for state, county and local governments."

The first two meetings of the advisory council are set for 10am
on Wednesday, April 27, in Atlanta and for 1pm on Wednesday,
May 25th, in Savanah.

There will be a period for public comments at each of
these meetings where concerned citizens can speak for
up to 3 minutes.  I STRONGLY encourage everyone reading
this who is willing to speak for restoring election integrity
to Georgia at one or both of these meetings to please,
PLEASE do so!  And it is all the more important if you can
speak from professional experience about the inherent
election fraud in Georgia's use of zero evidence electronic
voting systems that provide no physical means for auditing,
verifying or validating election results!

Pre-registration for speaking is strongly recommended but
is not required. On line preregistration is available here:
<http://www.sos.ga.gov/GAEAC/preregister.asp>
I doubt that more Atlanta area meetings inviting public
comment will be scheduled, so this may be our one
shot to have sane voices from our region heard by the
council.

Details about the council and a generic comment form
can be found at <http://www.sos.ga.gov/GAEAC/>.
[CAUTION: the obscenely fraudulent statements in the
opening paragraph about the present state of Georgia's
election systems and procedures may tend to induce
vomiting.]

I will personally be at the Atlanta meeting on Wednesday,
4/27, 10am at the Georgia Capital dome, room 341.
(I would also be interested in setting up a car pool for
anyone who would like to join me in attending the 5/25
Savannah meeting.)

If you can't speak at the meeting(s) but would like your
comments presented for the record in hard copy, I will
be happy to hand deliver paper copies of any written
comments to the council that I receive before the
Wed. 4/27 Atlanta meeting.   Please deliver via fax to
404.633.7787, or via printable email attachments
(pdf or tif/jpg scan) to this arxaaron at gmail account.
If possible, please provide signed documents and, if
relevant, include some brief details on your professional
background, or note of any special involvement or
knowledge in election issues.

Thanks for your attention and involvement in standing
up for legitimate elections!

Sincerely,
Aaron Ruscetta
for