[ale] [OT] Please Help me with my homework

Chris Ness luxomni at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 10:20:38 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 22:24 -0400, John Temple wrote:

> I have to do a project for my statistics class where I have been asked
> to get a bunch of people to take a quiz where you identify the states.
> Can you PLEASE take this quiz and let me know what your score was. I
> played guinea pig and got a 144.

150 of 150. I guess it is age related, but I had trouble conceiving of
anyone not getting a perfect score. At least no one who is on this list
or college educated. The only exception I could see was maybe someone
mis-clicking the mouse in some of the cramped states in New England.

--
mailto:luxomni at earthlink.net            All jobs are equally easy to
http://luxomni.blogspot.com             the person not doing the work.