[ale] Just finished installing Jungledisk online backup

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Oct 6 22:50:52 EDT 2010

Hello all.  I've been using the Jungledisk online backup system on Windows
for some time.  I just finished installing it on the Linux side of my 3
dual boot machines.  It seems to be working well.  There are quite a number
of tedious, but not hard, steps to getting everything set up.  Any complex
piece of software like this is almost never set properly with all the
defaults.  I won't try to describe all the steps here, but if anyone is
interested in setting it up, I'll be glad to work with you individually if
you contact me.

Sincerely,

Ron