[ale] tier2-3 support

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri May 7 17:07:51 EDT 2010

I had similar fun with tax forms this year due to the new homebuyer's credit.   They actually have form to file in lieu of filing itemized deductions on schedule A.  (I bought right at EOY so had no significant interest to make filing itemized worthwhile.)   There was something about getting the credit that also required itemized deductions but allowed for this alternate form.

As an ex-accountant I hate paying anyone else to do my taxes but was sorely tempted to do so this year.  I compromised by using Turbo Tax for the first time ever.