[ale] Preferred domain registrars?

Tue Jan 19 23:04:59 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Michael B. Trausch <mike at trausch.us> wrote:
> I've been using them for a little while now.  I rather like their prompt
> customer service.  I don't mind paying for that---I won't pay less to
> get crappy customer service, for sure.

Where can you register domains for less? I haven't found it. If I
could disassociate myself from GoDaddy and save money, I'd be all over
it! I only call customer service when their stupid password rules
cause me to get locked out. I certainly don't pay a monthly invoice to
a registrar either.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.