[ale] [OFF TOPIC] I need a good lawyer...

scott scott at sboss.net
Tue Jan 5 22:56:05 EST 2010

All,

Sorry this is off topic.  I am starting a new software company and I need a good lawyer to advise me on LLP vs LLC vs Corporation, etc and to help with filing the right paperwork, give legal advice on EULAs, contracts, etc.  I am willng to do as much of that grunt work as I can but I am not a lawyer.  Hopefully someone here knows a good lawyer that wont cause me an arm and a leg.

Thanks in advance,
Scott