[ale] wireless sanity/security check

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Mon Jan 4 16:52:58 EST 2010

>>> Do you lock your doors at night, or do you think "there are people with
>>> tools that can break some locks, so why bother?"

I lock my doors so that my insurance will ("hopefully") cover the theft
because I took reasonable measures and the cops won't laugh at me.
There are also other measures in effect.

My home network is reasonably physically isolated, as is the wireless
network.. and I should at least WEP encrypt it for the same reason.
I should... (long rationalization omitted).