[ale] PGP/GPG Keysigning party! ALE Central November 19th.

Wed Oct 28 12:40:17 EDT 2009

When I was looking for a patent lawyer I was really hoping one would
suggest the use of GPG encrypted communications. That would have been
a big influence on my choice.

On 10/28/09, Jim Popovitch <jimpop at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 11:37, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> So, my question is not "What is pgp good for?".  My question is "What
>> is a key signing party good for?"
>
> It's a gathering to exchange two pieces of verifiable ID in order to
> validate that someone is who he/she says they are.   Once the ID is
> confirmed, their previously established key (which they bring with
> them to the event in printed form) can be trusted by anyone at the
> event.
>
> -Jim P.

Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.