[ale] Incompetent corporate web sites (was: Ubuntu Linux ROCKS!)

William Wylde durtybill at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:30:42 EDT 2009

Yeah, I realized I was thinking "250 billion" (brain fart) instead of "250
million" (apprx) after I had sent it.  It would take a few years and a
dollar a day to top Gate's fortune by as much as I suggested.  Not too many
years though, what, 9-10?

Plus, I'm talking just basic emergency medical like medicaid covers, not
that that's cheap, either:

http://www.cato.org/pressroom.php?display=news&id=109

But I still think that a private collective is better, and would be more
efficient than anything congress and DC could cobb together.