[ale] SCO fires CEO Darl McBride, architect of litigation strategy

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:44:35 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM, aaron <aaron at pd.org> wrote:

> On 2009, Oct, 19, , at 1:19 PM, Jon Reagan wrote:
>
>> LOL that's good news.  Of course, this doesn't surprise me:
>>
>> "In a statement issued by SCO's new leadership, the company indicates
>> that it plans to continue its litigation efforts and will move forward
>> with the appeals process."
>>
>> Jon
>
> Of course they haven't learned.  They're TROLLS. :-)
>
> It doesn't really matter though, because the courts are fed up
> with their frivolous abuses of our legal system as well. The
> closing lines of the article are my favorite. The bankruptcy
> judge's commentary on the way SCO keeps stabbing at windmills
> pretty much says it all:
>
> ===
>
> "The courts are also growing impatient with the company's antics.
> Bankruptcy Judge Kevin Gross blocked SCO's last attempted asset
> sale and remarked in his ruling that the company's hopes for
> litigation success were like a bad remix of Waiting for Godot.
> Now that Darl has been axed, one wonders how long the rest of
> the company will continue its struggle for survival."
>
> ==
>
> The trolls of Tolkien mythology turn to stone when exposed
> to sunlight.  McBride and his brainless SCO cohorts clearly
> need to be exposed for the stone cold criminals that they
> are.
>
> peace
> aaron
>

>> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> ROFLMFAO

>>> --
>>> --
>>> James P. Kinney III
>>> Actively in pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness

Here I been thinking that SCO was dead and gone. God, this is worse
that than any bad B-Movie Villian, I rank SCO up there with Jason,
Freddy, and Michael. You know another film is going to come out, and
worse than the last.

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
Identica -- terrorpup
freenode(irc) -- terrorpup/lupinstein.
friendfeed -- http://friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.
http://www.susestudio.com