[ale] SCO fires CEO Darl McBride, architect of litigation strategy

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Oct 20 16:53:56 EDT 2009

On 2009, Oct, 19, , at 1:19 PM, Jon Reagan wrote:

> LOL that's good news.  Of course, this doesn't surprise me:
>
> "In a statement issued by SCO's new leadership, the company indicates
> that it plans to continue its litigation efforts and will move forward
> with the appeals process."
>
> Jon

Of course they haven't learned.  They're TROLLS. :-)

It doesn't really matter though, because the courts are fed up
with their frivolous abuses of our legal system as well. The
closing lines of the article are my favorite. The bankruptcy
judge's commentary on the way SCO keeps stabbing at windmills
pretty much says it all:

===

"The courts are also growing impatient with the company's antics.
Bankruptcy Judge Kevin Gross blocked SCO's last attempted asset
sale and remarked in his ruling that the company's hopes for
litigation success were like a bad remix of Waiting for Godot.
Now that Darl has been axed, one wonders how long the rest of
the company will continue its struggle for survival."

==

The trolls of Tolkien mythology turn to stone when exposed
to sunlight.  McBride and his brainless SCO cohorts clearly
need to be exposed for the stone cold criminals that they
are.

peace
aaron