[ale] osCommerce

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:56:02 EDT 2009

William Witt wrote:
> I'd have to recommend a ZenCart install over an OSCommerce install...
<snipped>

this is the general consensus from several others too.  i'm just
starting to research this, but is it difficult to do frames / grid layout?

basically i'm going to have a lot of widgets and want them to link to
static pages.  basically a layout like you would see on NewEgg.

looks like i'm about to get really personal with Wordpress.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/