[ale] osCommerce

William Witt william at witt-family.net
Tue Oct 13 12:28:18 EDT 2009

I'd have to recommend a ZenCart install over an OSCommerce install. I've had
to maintain both and like that ZenCart uses the theme directories to override
files in the core, so you never have to modify the core, just the theme.  It
also makes it possible to upgrade a customized ZenCart.  With OSCommerce, if
you need to upgrade...well good luck with that.

Will