[ale] thunderbird filters

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Mon Oct 12 17:16:02 EDT 2009

On Mon October 12 2009, William Bagwell wrote:
> Does T-bird have Redirect? Not to a phone, but I have several Redirect
> filters set in KMail to send my wife's mail to her address. (Friends and
> family forget and still send to the older address...) Works great, and
> the new recipient gets *exactly* what was originally sent with only a few
> hidden headers added.

I do that for my wife with a number of email lists...
I've had a problem recently where some of those get rejected, and it seems
like the email has taken on a new identity, other than the one I sent it
from. Then I have to go FIND that filter ( not easy when you have over
200 ) , delete it, then create a new one when that email comes in the next
time..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800