[ale] thunderbird filters

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Oct 12 16:39:36 EDT 2009

On Monday 12 October 2009, Geoffrey wrote:
> Now this was all working fine until the latest update to my phone, but
> I would ideally prefer that the forwarded messages not be sent as
> attachments anyway.  If I manually forward a message, it does not do
> this.

Does T-bird have Redirect? Not to a phone, but I have several Redirect
filters set in KMail to send my wife's mail to her address. (Friends and
family forget and still send to the older address...) Works great, and
the new recipient gets *exactly* what was originally sent with only a few
hidden headers added.

*Except through Gmail where it will over write the sender.