[ale] oops - mea culpa - Re: mass email for school and school web site

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:59:33 EDT 2009

On 07/14/2009 02:33 PM, Robert Reese wrote:
> Hello Brian,
>
> Thank you very kindly for your encouraging words and sentiments.
>
> I've a bad habit of not paying attention to the sent date of a message, and sometimes I sort my inbox differently than the default and forget to change it back.  I also keep virtually every email I receive, so there are literally tens of hundreds in the ALE inbox alone and many more in the archives.

I admit I'm guilty as sin for the same. My ALE folder along with a few
others is the majority of disk space that the rest of my home folder
takes. I tend to not use the delete key as much as I probably should.
Also, I too have done the same almost responding to an older email by
mistake. I just chalk it up as "Stupid Email Tricks" similar to
Letterman's bit on Late Night going by a similar name, can't think of it
right now, on the tip of my tongue, kinda escapes me right now.......