[ale] oops - mea culpa - Re: mass email for school and school web site

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Tue Jul 14 14:33:38 EDT 2009

Hello Brian,

Thank you very kindly for your encouraging words and sentiments.

I've a bad habit of not paying attention to the sent date of a message, and sometimes I sort my inbox differently than the default and forget to change it back.  I also keep virtually every email I receive, so there are literally tens of hundreds in the ALE inbox alone and many more in the archives.

It sets me up for the Trifecta stupid user trick of replying to an old email.

It might not have been so embarrassing if I hadn't done something similar a year or so ago with a message several months old AND off-topic.  At least it was an amusing and interesting thread which gained a renewed albeit short life again.

I am very gratified this time that the thread was on topic and even moreso that folks on this list have, and hopefully will continue to, find it useful.

And I am most grateful for your message.  I *never* top-post, but this is a special occasion where it just didn't seem enough to post inline or bottom post where it might be missed.

Robert~