[ale] [OT] Psychology of Denial about Climate Change

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 23:37:29 EST 2009

A blog post from The Economist is quite good at pointing out the fact that
"mere mortals" can't do the statistics it takes to make the raw data make
sense over a longer period than a few years or decades.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2009/12/trust_scientists

It also points out that "cherry picking" one data set to "prove" the "fraud"
of AGW is just a waste of everyone's time.

James P. Kinney III