[ale] web page creation app

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 13:57:36 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Jim Lynch <ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com>
wrote:

> I'm away from home and can't access the net from Linux since it doesn't
> support the Verizon air card.  Or not mine at least.  I'll have to wait
> until Tuesday to give you that info.

Bummer. I have a Verizon EVDO USB gizmo that works just fine. My older
vzaccess card (pc5740) also worked just fine. It took some tweaks in ppp
chat to get it to be happy but I was able to access network services as long
as my cell phone showed the 1x logo. My EVDO card is noticeably faster.

Under Fedora 9 the EVDO card was nearly auto-use. All I had to plug in was
my account number in the authentication string and the "dial-in"number and
"Just Worked" (tm).

> Jim.

James P. Kinney III