[ale] Extreme Practical Data Recovery

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Jul 17 10:17:12 EDT 2008

Greg Freemyer wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Don't have the presentation, but the 3 main concepts were:
>
> 1) The freezer trick works, so try it.  (12-24 hours in the freezer,
> then immediately to your recovery machine.  When I have done this, I
> put the drive in a antistatic ziplock style bag to keep moisture out.
> )

I'm trying a variation of this one right now.  I have a drive I'm trying
to recover data from and it's sitting sandwiched between two 'Polarpack'
refreezable packs.  I've got the drive in an external enclosure, so I
hope to try to recover the data while the drive sits in this 'cool'
setup. ;0

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin