[ale] Since we're on the subject of jobs lately

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Jul 16 11:28:07 EDT 2008

HR folks don't "decide" but they do "screen".

You'd be amazed at some of the pukes I've been presented after being
"screened" by HR.  It always made me wonder who they turned away.

In my former life as a Controller HR once sent me a guy who had spent
the last 17 years on the assembly line at the Hapeville Ford plant to
interview for an accounting clerk position that had "Accounting
Experience Required" as one of the prereqs.