[ale] Since we're on the subject of jobs lately

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:39:28 EDT 2008

I'm not understanding this bit of advice. I've been under the
impression that you want to dress nicely for a job interview. And it
seems to me that the accepted "nicely" for guys is a suit and tie. So
how would wearing a tie indicate that I don't know what I'm doing? I
know that one of the questions I will ask at every interview I go to
will be about the accepted day-to-day dress. I much prefer jeans and a
t-shirt, but I don't believe that is appropriate for an interview.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59