[ale] employment list discussions

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Jul 10 09:42:24 EDT 2008

Haven't really used it but http://www.recruiterless.com
<http://www.recruiterless.com/>  is for Principals only posting of IT
Jobs.   It isn't Linux specific.  Maybe hooking up with the folks
running that site for a sub-site for Linux specific that are also
visible on broader searches would be a good idea.  (e.g. UNIX Admins
would probably be interested in Linux specific positions during a job
search.)

The site has been mentioned at AUUG a few times.